Top Things to Look for While Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
The vacuum cleaner is an essential cleaning solution for homes, workplaces, shops factories and any other commercial space. It helps remove dust and other residues from floors and surfaces, guaranteeing a clean and safe environment.
Karcher is committed to the Swachh Bharat mission, and our range of vacuum cleaners plays an important role in promoting cleanliness and hygiene in homes, businesses, and public spaces. Our vacuum cleaners are designed to remove dirt, dust, and debris from floors, carpets, and upholstery, ensuring that surfaces are free from harmful particles that can cause health problems. Karcher's vacuum cleaners use advanced filtration systems, such as HEPA filters, to trap even the smallest particles, including bacteria and viruses, making them an essential tool for maintaining a healthy and hygienic environment. At Karcher, we are proud to provide innovative cleaning solutions that align with the Swachh Bharat mission and promote a cleaner and healthier India.
A vacuum cleaner can last years if you purchase the right one considering your requirements. With so many varieties available in the market, it becomes overwhelming to choose the right one as per your needs.
But, no need to worry! We’re here to help! Check out our small buying guide that can help you make an informed decision and figure out the best vacuum cleaner:
1. Water lift and Airflow: Water lift (also referred to as vacuum-to-vacuum) and airflow are two important factors to consider when choosing a vacuum cleaner. Water lift represents the suction force and is the reference parameter for vacuuming liquids and heavy materials. Airflow expresses the air volume intake and is the reference parameter for the suction of fine dust and light materials. The higher the water lift and airflow, the better the vacuum will be at picking dust, dirt pollen, sand and other allergen.
2. Design and structure: If the vacuum is on wheels and needs for cleaning offices, shops, and medium-small spaces, then it must not be too heavy (less than 10 kg). Whereas, if the requirement is for an industrial environment, then consider vacuums with carts featuring large rubber-coated wheels for optimal manoeuvrability.
3. Noise: Excessive noise from a vacuum cleaner can have a significant impact on your decision-making. If you have children, or pets or live in an apartment complex where noise is a concern, then noisy vacuum cleaners are big No No. Similarly, the hospitality industry aims to provide guests with a comfortable and peaceful environment during their stay, henceforth it prefers quieter vacuum cleaners. Kärcher vacuum cleaners are designed for minimum noise levels up to 52desible (silent /whisper quiet) (Dry Vacuum).
4. Filtration: A good filtration system is important for trapping dust, allergens, and other particles. Look for vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters, which can capture small particles that other filters might miss. In order to guarantee high performance and protect vacuum function, it is imperative to plan periodic maintenance interventions and change the filters regularly.
5. Motor Power: Vacuum motor power is measured in kW, Watts, or HP, depending on the number and type of motors used. Small vacuums may only offer 250 watts of suction power, while powerful vacuums can reach 3,000 watts. The number and power of motors should be appropriate for the application and the amount of material to be vacuumed.
6. Attachments and accessories: Different attachments and accessories can make cleaning more efficient and effective. Kärcher vacuum cleaners offer you a wide range of accessories as per the cleaning application.
7. Price and value: Vacuum cleaners can vary greatly in price, so it's important to consider your budget. Look for a vacuum cleaner that offers good value for the price, with a balance of features, performance, and durability.
By using our vacuum cleaners, individuals and organizations can contribute to the Swachh Bharat campaign by creating a safer and more sanitary environment for themselves and those around them.