Cancellation and Returns
RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Delivery may take longer than normal due to your location. However, no compensation is provided if a delivery does not arrive within the time specification. Goods ordered from the Website are delivered directly from our warehouse to the delivery address specified by the customer. If you have any of the below issues please ensure you contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order:
- Damaged goods in transit
- Missing parts in box
- Incomplete order (please note occasionally items are delivered separately)
- Any other product defects
- Any other concerns regarding your order
In order for us to best handle your request, please follow the following steps when contacting us:
- Contact us by phone or email
- Ensure you have your order number and ideally a reason for returning (in case we can help you overcome any issues)
- Serial number– this is a 6 digit number located on the machine (we can help you find this!)
Please note: we may request photos of goods or packaging You must notify us within 7 days of delivery if you believe that a detergent or chemical is damaged on delivery. You will not have any right to cancel an order for detergents or chemicals if the container seal has been broken or tampered with.
Please note, the above information only applies to orders from our Online Shop website. Products purchased elsewhere) should be returned directly to the retailer from which they were originally purchased.